Monday, May 6, 2013

Follow Prescribed Taper, See Results Soon

All the way, hey, hey.  I look forward to the meet in Indianapolis this week.  I stayed with the masters program all the way through the season.  The only modification was self coached swimming on Tuesday and Thursday.  I think it worked to my advantage.  Swimming several times with the noon group was fun and a good way to get that extra work.  The noon group is a bunch of good people too.

There were 5 swimmers this morning swimming at Indy. Steph, Cheryl, Scott, Laura, and me.

I saw there were 5 swimmers at the noon workout going too. Chad, Ralph, Trisha, Mike and Judy.

Half the team swam supervised taper workout.

0622

400swim
200im
100drill

4x50
build
1 minute
choice/all free

4x50
25sprint/25ez
1:15

100 choice
afap
free
1:14

300 swim down


No comments: