Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Ahead

I look to swim with someone at noon today. I did an ez 1000 and 2km row at Y this morning.

Tomorrow, December 31, there is a "blue moon" and there is a virtual rowing challenge.
Minimum distance is 5 kilometers and it must be done twice, because a blue moon supposedly is the full moon appearing a second time in a calendar month. Hurrah!

I did make it to the noon swim at Ridgway, but I did not swim with Dave, John et al. I stayed away and swam some distance back/breast.
500 ez free
10x200 alternate back and breast 200s
100 ez warm down

3600 swim
2631 row

It looks as though I might start keeping more detailed yardage/meters totals. I am going to try to task myself logging yardage at the USMS tracking site as I already keep an accurate track of my rowing with the Concept2 log card. I think that I will try and use the 17th Man's method of keeping a running total of daily, weekly, monthly and annual yard/meters swam.

No comments: