Friday, March 13, 2015

Swimming Updates

Hi, I have returned to update my blog.  I will try to stay attuned and complete with keeping record of workouts and trends in swimming. 
I am entered in the Rinconada Masters Spring Meet tomorrow.  I have limited the events I am training for this season.  That is 50/100 butterfly and 50/100 freestyle.  Entered 50 and 100 butterfly and 100 freestyle. 

I will embellish open water swimming soon after short course season and attempt a cross country double in September.  I am entered in the Big Shoulders 5K Saturday September 12 and then get to San Diego and swim the LJRWS(La Jolla Rough Water Swim) on Sunday.  It is too early to book flights, but I do have accommodations booked. 

OWS tentative schedule

Early June  Berryessa
Mid June  Del Valle
Mid July  Newport Pier to Pier
August  Santa Cruise Pier
Late August  Corona del Mar
September 12  Big Shoulders
September 13  La Jolla



1 comment:

michelle said...

Hi Erik,

I was reading through your blog and found it to be a great resource for inspiration and motivation. I work for an AquaGear swim gear shop. You may have heard of us. We are a family owned and operated swim gear shop specializing in training equipment and accessories.

Would you be interested in doing a review of some of our products or our store on your blog? I can send some gear or arrange for a gift card to go toward a larger purchase. Either way, it would be an honor to be included on your blog. Let me know and we'll make arrangements.

Have a wonderful week.
Michelle
(mlievense@aquagear.com)