Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yesterday and Today

I need to please learn to log from the ipad, I think I did it once, but as to remembering how, well it is the learning curve issue. Did I swim yesterday? Yes. I swam at the SCFY, Sonoma County Family YMCA. I rather keep a steady mindful set while swimming at this time. I do not do flip turns, nor do I do kicking, or any short axis swimming. I have also experienced lingering effects in the lumbar region after the small amount of speed work I have practiced. I apparently have developed my own theories and techniques similar to the great Texas sprinters such as Garrett and the rest of Randy's sprinters. I believe strongly in speed play, in all forms and variations. Varying speed, including pace and tempo, are vital to developing strength and power in the water.

I have been swimming for time, as I swam over 30+ minutes on Friday.

Saturday I swam for over 35+ minutes.

JBT was a wonderful show at the Fox Theater in downtown Oakland. It was the culmination of their tour. Encore was a complete set. Good guy.

No comments: