Friday, January 14, 2011

Crash B Sprints

What is it you may ask?
Apparently, Crash B Sprints are the standard of indoor rowing, also known as erging amongst indoor rowing enthusiasts. 2000 Meters on the Concept2 indoor rowing machine, also known as an ergometer. The root of the word, erg, refers to energy.
I believe the competitions are known as indoor rowing regattas. I will enter the Golden State Indoor Rowing Championships planned for early February.
There is the goal where I need to focus my training. I did look at the Concept2 for the basic training and rowing tips and whatever advice there is available and I receive tweets from the rowing community which are helpful.
I may also visit Florida in April. The Y Masters Nationals in Fort Lauderdale is the same weekend of the Pacific Masters Champs.

No comments: