Monday, December 5, 2011

SPMA Regional Round Up

I would like to thank everyone involved in organizing and running the SPMA short course meters regional meet in Long Beach this weekend. This is a special meet for many masters swimmers including many from other LMSC's from across the nation.

I apparently stopped keeping close records of my training for the two weeks prior to this particular meet. During that break in logging training records, I had a very nice Thanksgiving in North California. Leading up to the 2 day rest of Thursday/Friday was normal, and the following week of taper/?ing/less training, actually went well leading to the meet. Last day of swimming was, of course, Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday, Sunday was the last erg and I swam at SCFY on Saturday.

See results for meet here.

No comments: