Thursday, December 29, 2011

Untitled?

There we are, I am back to regular appetite. My stomach took a few days off, psychosomatic illness or stomach illness, probably the latter. I stayed in the water and continued towards the new year on the C2 ergometer and I stayed steady on the old bike. speaking of old...

I have let the crossfit trainers that I will be regular at the C2 so I can go to San Diego January 28.

I spoke with the masters coach and told him that I am planning on joining a workout group in January. He is the 2011 USMS coach of the year. I am sure it will be helpful for me.

Today I rowed 30 minutes.
Last 10 minutes were 1 minute intervals, steady around 250 meters, 1 minute rest.
Swim 1500m
1000m free
200m back
300m fly training

Yesterday I was totally exhausted from riding to and from swim workout. In addition, I rode to Chinatown in the afternoon, and flatted..
Swim 1000m free
last 30 minutes freestyle training, leading to
many 50 frees
several Texas 25+

Thanks for swimming

No comments: