Monday, May 27, 2013

I Have Returned

Indy 2013 was a good swim meet.  Whoops, what the fuck did I do on 200 fly?  Sh.. I am still unhappy.  Now what should I do with my elbow?  It feels pretty good.  It rested almost 2 weeks without much stress, swimming, or lifting.  I swam 2 times last week at Clark Sports Center in Cooperstown NY.  At the Greenpoint YMCA in Brooklyn, I used the pool and did mostly streamline dolphin as the pool is only 12.5 yards.  I also did a beginning lifting session on Saturday, including several pull ups.  Just a bit of DOHMS.

Back at Masters training this morning.  Good to be back too.
Good workout, did coach say lactic..
Warm up, several hundred meters freestyle and backstroke.

Drills
Freestyle
6 different
4x kick switch varaiations
2x catch up shoulder width
 including fist swimming x1

4xkick with kickboard
1:15 make interval

4x
100 free
descend
fast to faster
3 minutes
1:23
1:19
1:21
1:19

500 cool down

1400 plus warm up
warm up could have been 800 meters

Good job.

No comments: