Monday, February 21, 2011

Shhh, I Did A Flip Turn

I don't feel too much after the morning session. I erged steady for 30+ minutes, pulled with other ergers, the quiet lady and Stan. It is kind of nice to erg with companionship. I kind of tag along, I let the other person set the pace and I row with them.
I want to say that it was fun following the CRASH-B Sprints World Championships from Boston University on Twitter yesterday. It looks like there were over a thousand competitors, in my age group, boomer 55+, lightweight division, there were like 14 rowers. I could have rowed to the top of the bottom third of the group. I am working on it, I hope to compete next year.

I did do a somersault turn this morning. It was beautiful, and it felt swell. I did some dolphin drills too. And a few easy laps of 1 arm. Okay.

I plan to swim at RBA next week. Maybe Glassell Park and/or Santa Monica too.

No comments: