Friday, June 24, 2011

Left shoulder Issue

Darn, my left shoulder/ribcage is bothering me. While at recreation swim on Tuesday, I was surfacing from my last dive from the board when a person landed on me. I appeared to be okay. It was during adult time, so there were not many eyes on the pool as the guards were doing in service training. Two guards did see the near miss and approached me to ask if I was okay. I was, at the time.

I think my shoulder was irritated before the jump. Did the accident perpetuate the injury/issue? The pain occurs significantly upon inspiration in my 3-4 left intercostal region and the scapular region is irritated too.

The pain does not appear to be swimming related. I swam/practiced for almost an hour this morning. As I am sitting here, the shoulder aches. oh, oh. it is time to doctor up.

No comments: