Saturday, June 25, 2011

Training Day, What?!

My shoulder is sore. I made a doctor appointment, it is 4 days away. I hope the problem goes away. It is really irritated during interruptions in swimming, such as stopping during sets. I should say that what seems to be the chest muscle strain hurts during the pause. Now as I am sitting here, the whole shoulder, including the scapular region is affected.
I swam this morning. The pain dissipates while swimming with good form.

Well over an hour in the pool, practiced sets with flip turns.

10x50 kick hard to finish

10x texas 25s, with flip and extended several times, last 2 with hard kick into wall.

A bunch of reasonable laps, there were some other good swimmers this morning. Beverly, and another younger lady, very fit and skilled.

No comments: