Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update Today

The reason I keep this web log is so I can keep track of my workouts. I do so much that I can hurt myself if not monitored properly. Example, yesterday I went to the Y, rowed, and swam. Then I rode the bike to Home Depot, up the hill, for an errand. I also prepared the 4th corn planting. It is a 15 ft. row planted with 3 varieties, all in the same hole. There are berries all over the garden, I need to get the raspberries now...

Workouts going as far back as I can include
6/20 15min erg, 25min swim, 5mi bike, 5mi bike, 30min swim
6/19 Swim outside at Ridgeway
6/18 Swim in Sunnyvale
6/17 Erg in Mountain View
6/16 and so on, etc all the way back to May 16
Nothing out of the ordinary during the last month. I did do the Concept2 World Marathon/Half Marathon Erg Challenge, on like May 11. I logged it on the Concept2 site and am officially listed as 18th out of 20 for the 50-59. I worked into it, I erged under 2 hours, and recovery was pretty easy.
I am off to the indoor pool, the natatorium, at the Y. I am in need of some direction, so I need to post often in the next 3 weeks.

No comments: