Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ZERO TOLERANCE BREASTSTROKE

I have zero tolerance for the devils stroke.  It is evil.  It is why butterfly was invented.

Early this AM, I was asked to do the devil stroke in the relay.  Direct email from the head coach.


Just think of all the things that could go wrong.  Start at either end of the body, it always ends up not good.  Right shoulder, check.  Elbows, check.  Groin/sports hernia, check.  Knees, check.  Hamstrings/calves/quadriceps strains, check.  And last but not least, what about the darn neuropathic condition into my foot/feet, check.

I did NOT swim any devil stroke, I only attempted to go through the motions of the stroke.  I can tell that it is evil.  STOP.

Upon returning from workout, Chad emailed as eh must have talked with Bill who has volunteered to be responsible for the breaststroke leg.  Thank you very much.

 Whatever happened to the Individual Medley. 

Today

500 swimming

5x100 backstsroke
 good work
limited rest

10x100 freestyle
on 1:30

200 ez back
100ez free
2x100 1 arm butterfly progressions

5x100 butterfly
 2x 25pace/25ez/25pace/25
 3x25pace/50ez/25pace

Cool down of about 250 yards






No comments: