Saturday, March 12, 2011

Workout Log

This morning I got on the nice erg at SCFY.

10 Minute warm up.

It was really a 2K. I took a drink and then did a Saturday test. I probably missed 1 or 2 while on another scouting trip to SoCal. The ergs I have used while there are not very good, USC Lyon Recreation Center has the absolute worst Concept2 ergs. Awful. They told me there were 4 in the building, but 2 of them were inoperable(closeted), and the remaining 2 on the floor were in poor condition. They are unmaintained and in pieces. They are dirty too. I should Yelp them and give the USC Rec Center a poor review. The pools are okay, but there is a bunch of construction going on around the pools at this time and the locker room is poorly laid out. No wonder it is so cheap to be a member.

I happen to love Trojan Swimming, I heard there were 24 Olympians in the pool this AM. Ryan swam there too! Jeah. I was on the lookout for all my favorites, for example @swimhardy, @rebsoni, and others. I think I saw Jessica in the water, ha. She tweeted later that day that she had done her longest continuous swim during her workout that day.

Warm up completed

2K 2:08, 2:02, 1:57, 1:55,
8:03

1K warm down

Swim
500 yards free
700 yards back
9x50 free, 2 breath control, 1 easy, 3 times

No comments: