Monday, July 4, 2011

Thursday, Friday Saturday, and Sunday

X Rays are negative, that is pretty much all the doctor was good at telling me. I am glad that I got to see a young male physical therapist Friday morning. He determined that the issue is not related to the possible diagnosis of an impingement syndrome as he did some serious palpating of the clavicle, including the a/c joint and the rotator cuff. There is no point tenderness anywhere along the clavicle. He continued to palpate the left anterior intercostal between ribs 2/3 or 3/4. After several minutes of manipulation, or rubbing, the soreness was dissipated. We agreed that this is where the pain and injury is located and he told me all I should know about the injury, the healing curve and he told me that I could just rub the pain away myself, which I have done several times. I am healing.
7/3 Sunday I swam with Vince at the Y. 30 minutes.
7/2 Saturday, I think I just swam.
7/1 Friday I erged good for 20 minutes, then swam for 30 minutes.
6/30 Thursday, I swam at Finley! I limited my swim to 30 minutes there too. I had an evening erg of 20 minutes.
Wrong. I swam at Finley on Friday, because I rode the bike and then rode to the p.t at Kaiser at 9AM

Reminder to self, log the workout daily please, see what happens, I forgot my place in line for a rest, and there could possibly be a focus issue.

No comments: