Sunday, November 6, 2011

Injury Caused By 5 LB Dumbbells

I am pretty sure that I isolated the shoulder incident of the past week, causing a dramatic cutback in the exercise load for the last three days. Included are 2 straight off days, complete rest.
November 6, today was back to normal.
Swim 2000 meters long course
Swim 500 yards easy play
I found 3 lb dumbbells after I used the 5 pounders. I did short sets with the 5 pound weights, then I felt much better using the 3's. The cable machine is too heavy to do rotator exercises. This is how I found out that the injury/strain was caused by too much weight for rotator movements.

November 5
Swim 2000 yards, only

Movember 4, off

November 3, off

November 2,
row 20 minutes
swim 1000 meters, pain in left deltoid, mid head

November 1, Tuesday, unknown

October 31, Monday,
warm tub
1000 yards

No comments: