Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome Home

I have always managed to get my workout in when I travel. Familiarity with the areas swimming facilities too and it is always nice to swim at new/different pools.

I just got back from North California today. I have been swimming for at least 2 weeks straight. We can look latyer

I can go back to March 31, Saturday, as I swam on my own at RBAC.
April 1, Sunday. Swim at Santa Monica Swim Center. 3K good swimming
April 2, RBAC. SCFYmca in the afternoon.
April 3 Tuesday Finley
April 4 Wednesday Finley/ SCFYmca
April 5. Thursday Swim with Vincent at Alhambra Fitness Center, his club. 2k indoors.
Folsom Aquatic Center for another workout
April 6 Friday Roseville
April 7 Saturday Rooseville Swim/Fitness Center, Ride tandem with Vincent 7 miles
April 8 Sunday drive home

No comments: