Monday, September 28, 2009

Additional Swimming

It was okay to go to Ridgway later Friday morning. I said hi to a bunch of people, Deb S. was swimming too. I swam a bunch of 50s with Cesar and another swimmer after I swam about 250. I think we swam 10. I then just kind of messed about.

I looked forward to the Saturday swim at Ridgway. Saturday workout with the leaders usually is a shorter workout, focusing on speed. Therefore the yardage tends to be shorter for those of us that keep track of that sort of thing. I think we swam about 2100 yards, total. We did a bunch of 50s, and a set of 25s, using the starting blocks for 4,8, and 12. Fund.

I took Sunday out of the pool. I came back to Finley on Monday morning.
1000 swim, choice
500 kick on back, dolphin, with fins
5x200 fly/free
2x100 ez
speedwork, including no breathers
2x100 ez
about 3500 yards

No comments: