Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Looking For Maui Channel Results

I heard that DeaAnn sweam the Maui Channel again this year. I was at the Petaluma Swim Center on Saturday and I saw some of the Petaluma swimmers including Greg, Larry, Mike, Lloyd and Pat. Pat told me that DeaAnn was in Maui doing the swim, wow! It was a real pleasure to swim the long course, it was my first long course workout of the season, although I did swim in the PMS long course meet before the shoulder procedure. Speaking of the shoulder, I will call the doctor to request more p/t. I am also going to ask if I am supposed to have clicking in my repaired shoulder. I don't think so, but I do not know. It has been 7 weeks since I had the procedure.
I swam easy at Petaluma Swim Center on Saturday, about 2500 meters with 600 meters of kicki9ng on my back with fins.
Sunday I swam with the Ridgway group including Morales, Foraker et al. Don led the workout and I swam about 2700 yards, I don't remember the exact workout, but there were 3x200 broken at the end of the session.
I did swim on Monday, Labor Day. I remembered to go to Finley and I swam exactly 1 mile, 70 laps, not too fast, not too hard. I went to work and here I sit, waiting for the shift to end so I can swim on Wednesday.

No comments: