Monday, September 23, 2013

Check In

I am just getting over a cold.  I stopped swimming for two weeks.  This was the plan before the MI.  I gave the elbows a couple of weeks to get better.  The right epicondyle is still problematic.  The problem is minor in relation to the issue during short course season into LC.  That was not right. 

I went to the YMCA and did a 20 minute light weight session on Saturday.  I went to the Beach on Sunday and spent some time there.  I sand jogged from MB pier to Marine Ave tower.  I was out there for an hour.  I walked about a mile in Santa Monica.  Where did the Sunday farmer market go? 

To the pool.  20 minute swim.

500 swim
backstroke/ez
kick with fins

Notes:
 Right foot p.n. bothering me more than anything.
 DOMS from Y workout
 Getting over cold.
 HR drops irregularly during recovery phase of interval/set.  This has been noted for several years. 

This is not going to be too bad,.

No comments: