Sunday, September 15, 2013

More

Boring.

I want to go back to logging my workouts.  On the internet...what an Idea..it will become an internet/log, i/log, no probably infringing or something, a web/log, blog.  Or something.

I have written sidebars, and opinions on subjects as safety, technology, and other swim bubbles.  This bubble is special, maybe the additional information in the log of the past ? seasons of workouts will tell some of the story why I am writing today.

Yes, I actually wrote my workouts as I could remember them from day to day, since I rejoined the distance running scene in 1977.  I am sure I have several volumes in storage from the decades.

Same with tri's
I did the very 1st Bud Light Series in San Jose in 1982/?3.  I had a very narrow brush with a really bad bike crash.
I finished strong at the 1992 Santa Cruz Sentinel Tri.  I hope I have a token of that last effort.

Swimming since then.

1 or 2 volumes of handwritten workouts from the mid 90's. I think

Follow along.


No comments: