Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Night

I just said hi to the mates in Perth by entering a comment on John Morales down under blog. They had a 4th in the free relay with a really fast time of 1:47. for a 200+ and a 3rd in the medley relay. Great swims, there is a video of the relay posted at santarosamastersdownunder. We, being Dave, Warren, Joe and myself, finished 14th and 11th in 2006. Congratulations to the Aussie crew.
I swam AM at Finley and I got wet on the way home because it was raining. Workouts just get easier as I enter the taper period. 2.5K on the way down to 1500. I was still a bit sore from Mondays PT. We did pretty much the same routine today at PT. It seemed like we spent less time, but the effort was there. I really need to watch the calves, thighs, and groins. I would hate to pull a groin, strain a calf muscle, or otherwise injure myself today.
I think that I need to enliven this meager blog with some stuff. I have been looking at some other blogs, and they are much more sophisticated so I will sleep on it and get ready for tomorrows workout.

No comments: