Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Done Did It

I like this place. I like to sleep well. No hurry to get to the pool this morning.
Bike Path open, normal ride, 28 minutes.
Normal 2k swim
Easy ride home, 23 minutes.

Done.

I would like to go to the beach to just hang. Car day, plan ahead. Oh, baseball starts in 20 minutes. no big. But it is really cool here inside. It is not so out the door and it may approach 90 at the beach later in the day. Rethinking, perhaps I will stay here and watch the first game.

This evening, The Verdugo Bar, located very close to Glassell Recreation Center, is hosting meet the brewer of Bear Republic from Healdsburg. I am sure he knows Two Rivers and I want to visit the bar. Perhaps the beach will wait till tomorrow, it is sure to be even yeckier(hotter, more humid, with poor air quality).

No comments: