Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sharpen and Go

Therapy worked.  I iced, rested, and anti-inflamed the left shoulder yesterday.  I also did some thinking, or what I would call self counselling.  I swam pain free.  The shoulder irritation has dissipated.  I am also on my own for the next week.  I think that I need to go at it alone.  I need some personal time.  I think that I need to taper, or sharpen by myself.  I tried to go all the way with the coached taper, but I need to do it alone.  There are several reasons.  I cannot get properly focused in the group environment.  I also have a psychological issue about hurting myself in the group environment.  Any number of factors may be involved. 

0611

good warm up
some butterfly,
breathing pattern practice, 2up, 2down
touch turn practice
25 free with swimback, down to 13
2x100 free last one 1:10
warm down

50 minutes


No comments: