Monday, August 27, 2012

Goals and Objectives for the SCM Season

Just kidding, I have neither goals nor objectives other than swimming fast in all events that I enter.  Relatively speaking, of course.  I am looking ahead to the SCM meet in Walnut Creek in October and the SPMS SCM meet at Long Beach in December.  I may enter one or two day meets, it depends on weather.  Santa Clarita is the weekend before Walnut Creek, and there aree meets at UCLA and Pierce College too.  Does Irvine host a SCM meet too?

I finished the Corona del Mar 1 mile swim in 22.09 for a third place finish and a gift card to In+Out.  The water was warm, the swimmers were polite, the course was gentle and well monitored and 265 swimmers finished.  It was a good reintroduction to the open water.

Sunday I swam 2K straight at RBAC.

Monday it is back to training.
0625

600 mixer

10x200 on 4 minutes
3x
drill/stroke/drill/stroke
3x
stroke/free/stroke/free
4x
200 descending

6x50 warm down on 1 minute

 2900 meters

No comments: