Monday, February 18, 2013

Careful Swimming, Pop Quiz

In honor of Presidents Day, our naturalized coach from the Great North asked us a few simple questions of our presidents. 1. How many?  2. How many died in office?  Fail, it is good to be born here, I forgot the answers, even though the number of presidents have increased over my swimming life.
I incurred a stiff neck yesterday, Sunday.  I was sitting here and it just happened.  It really set in too.  Prescription medicine incicated.

I was fairly comfortable this morning.  I was very cautious and careful during my swimming.
I arrived in the pool late too.

0632

200 warm up
  all I had time for, maybe 300

poli sci quiz...

44x50
kick, stroke, free
1:10
1:15
 :50

7x50
turns
400IM order
fly/fly
fly/back
back/back
back/breast
breast/breast
breast/free
free/free

9/10 swimmers
8 in our lane
long course

stay away from the gym

No comments: