Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick Update

I have been pretty much staying in the lane.  It is not too hard to find time to do those extra sprints that are needed.  Following a steady diet of coached workouts in addition to extra time after workout.

I did 2 extra swims during the previous week, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Both swims were self induced.  There were also 2 dry land sessions. last Monday and Tuesday.

No yard totals or descriptions of workouts available, due to a lack of exceptional memory.  I am curious if the coach keeps a book, I know he has a book, I have seen it.  I am pretty sure he keeps track of something.  

Like minds think alike.  Jeah.

Rose Bowl Masters swim meet last Saturday.
Nice thank you email from Coach Chad to all swimmers, volunteers, etc.  Coach was very happy.  LOTS of swimmers, excellent job by all volunteers.

See results here.

Monday
I gotta write this stuff down!

Today
4x150 warm up
6x100
back/free
1:50
4x50
back/free
2 min
3x400 swim down

2600 meters






No comments: