Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Back to ERGing

Last week I found the Concept2 rowing machine at the Y.  I am back on it.  I used it for 5 minutes last week after my weight work.  I was sore.  Did I mention that I had a pretty good case of DOMS going for a couple of days.  I think that may have been on Saturday. 

Sunday was a no swim day.  CicLAvia.  It was too warm, I only rode about an hour. 

Monday

500 swim

500 test swim
7:21

plus more

Tuesday

Just swim
I did like several
25fly/25back/25breast/25free order straight swim rotations

Doctors Appointments today:
Echocardiogram
Primary/SportsMed Dr. Su
Advised to back off somewhat

Wednesday
Swim easy 1 hour

ERG
5 min warm up
1k @4:30
5 min cool down

Left knee aching, right upper arm(flu shot), right lower back strain
minor stiffness in left neck
 


No comments: