Monday, December 9, 2013

Results

The SPMS Short Course Meters Regional Championship Swim Meet is over.  It was an 'A' meet.  Well organized, well attended, and enjoyed by all the competitors, I'm sure.  The Brenda Villa Aquatic Center is an excellent facility.  I hope we can swim there again.

Mixed emotions dominated my weekend.  So mixed, that I scratched my favorite event.  I did not swim the proper events, basically due to my own faulty meet management.

I performed well, when I consider that this is my return to competition post C.E.(Cardiac Event).

I need to explore the issue with the peripheral nerve issue in my feet/legs.

Meaning I had little power in my lower body/legs during the 400.  I have been experiencing this problem for a while.  Notably 2012, and 1000 at Indy 2013.  I think when the feet go numb, this is a sign of stress, anxiety and such.  But it does not seem to happen in sprints.

The jury has decided USRPT is not for me.  For now.

Because of the way I did my cardiac recovery, I cannot tell if I lost a beat/step/stroke.  I don't think that has happened.  I need more time.
Results are on swimphone.com


No comments: