Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Swim

I am not real happy with myself. My shoulder is messed up. It really bothered me throughout the night and I do not see any reason to swim today. I guess I need to give it another rest. I am also a bit down emotionally because of the shoulder injury. I can not do too much and after I get it fixed, I will probably do even less, until rehabilitation starts. I looked forward to getting my sciatica fixed and rehab went very good, but this time I am in a different frame of mind. It really does not matter how or when I injured my shoulder, what matters is that it gets repaired and I have as successful and rapid rehabilitation as I had with my back.
I have only been doing some light, uninspired lap swimming. My shoulder came down hard on Friday, I think I jumped and I led with my shoulder. EXtra painful, and it has been painful to do most everything. I did swim on Saturday, there were only about 4 other people and yesterday I just swam laps, about 100 of them.

No comments: