Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shocker

What is shocking is that a world class masters swimmer, Ken Shilling, at the Stanford Masters workout had a HEART ATTACK during workout. Teammate/bystander CPR and 5 stents later, Ken is doing good, with no apparent damage to his heart. This information was recently posted on the PMS newsletter. I am so happy that the Santa Rosa pools finally have the AED machines. I don't see them, but Loretta told me that they are here. Remember that a water polo guy died after leaving Finley water polo practice a few months ago. I will be relieved when I see the machines t the Santa Rosa pools. I am going to check at the Petaluma Swim Center as that facility is now managed by Forevers Aquatics. I made it to Finley for the door opening this morning and I shared a lane with Emmy Cozine.
1500 free
500 kick on back with fins
500 fist swim
100 ez
500 cruise 7:12
100 ez
3200 yards

No comments: