Monday, July 6, 2009

Get in the Water

Should I begin a taper, huh? I feel really good in the water. My shoulder feels great, but I think that I feel the impingement and the tear on occasion. I think that because of the cortisone injection, there is no associated pain when I feel the pinch or strain.
1000 choice
5x100 free, pace
20x25 kick, no fins, some board, some underwater dolphin
250 dps,
2250 yards

Believe it, I am going to swim at the PMS Long Course meet this weekend. I have not trained hard at all for this meet, it is more of a test again. I am staying away from butterfly, except for the 50. I am pretty much swimming what I usually swim when I am not swimming IMs. I have not swam much butterfly in the last two months. I can swim the stroke, although hand placement on the catch is key to a less painful stroke.

No comments: