Friday, July 17, 2009

Swim Swim, Sun

Ridgway was the call this noontime. It is always fun. I really love to swim. Hermine, Becky and Sarah J. were swimming in the next lane with Todd and Dave H. Don F. and I joined another swimmer from London and then there were 5 of us in the lane including Rex. I just swam and looked around. Hermine was wearing a new black sports bikini, and I caught her lying around the lane dividers. It was a typical workout, Dave H. led the way. Mostly kick/swims, as I recall. My body still was kind of sore in general, particularly my right scapula. I tried to be social too. I met a lady named Lisa as I came on to the deck and near the pool. She was asking Jimmie F. when the masters were showing up. I explained to her the situation. Basically, it is a group of friends that swim together on Fridays. Some of us are official Santa Rosa Masters, but the group is whoever shows up, and someone takes the lead for a workout. It is fun, and many of us return on Saturday morning and do it all over again. It's FUN.

No comments: