Sunday, March 11, 2012

Interesting , and Different

Yesterday was a bad food day. It started out simple but I was immediately on the way down. One chocolate covered, cake would be just fine, but two. I think the leftover half is in the car, still. Hmm,. That breakfast burrito at Lucky Boy Drive Inn is freaking delicious. It was also impressive and my first breakfast burrito ever! But that was Fridays breakfast, and I was in the training room for over an hour after.

After my doughnut splurge, I went home to fulfill the protein craving with a 3 egg omelet, with cheese. Yum. Okay not bad, as I did the Saturday morning hour of power swim workout, even though the door was late opening, again.

I forget the workout, but really just too lazy to log it right now.

I got a freaking cold yesterday too, darn it. I felt it exactly come on and I tried as quickly as possible to knock it. Echinechea and Emergen-C.

Back to crappy food Saturday.

For some reason I went to the Honey Kettle Fried Chicken in Culver City and ordered the 4 piece lunch. Probably will not go there again, ever. The little girls were very inattentive, more interested in their sippy cups, I mean their sodas, then running the operation effectively. Kind of cute, but annoying too.

Then I went to seek an adult beverage in Santa Monica. First try, the little joint next to the new development, but it was hosting a private party. Ended up at Hooters, yech. Of course the pints are probably 12-14 ounces, the grease always needs to be changed and I had to have another Fat Tire Amber Ale. Although still okay, I am trying other brews again.

Then I thought I needed to balance out my fat intake with some veggie eats. Ventured to Little Israel, had falafel at Elat Burger and they were burned, and it made me want to go to Truly Mediteranean in The City.

That said, I made it back to the pad and had a bowl of cereal, took some meds and am recovering. Go Clippers

No comments: