Monday, March 19, 2012

Swim Alone

There was another fairly crappy day for a swim meet yesterday. It was nice to see Gruber and McGinley at the pool this morning. It took about 30 minutes to unwind from the UCI Masters Meet on Sunday. Although it did not rain during the meet, it was cold and windy. I barely warmed up and only swam down once, after the miserable first event. There was warmth located in the locker room and at the entrance to such..also some radiant heaters along the bench next to the locker rooms.

So this morning I swam alone. Just trying to get my stroke adjusted. I think I may need to back off some of the workouts with the group and swim alone more often.

Ended the session with some good old butterfly. I did
5x100 fly/free, free/fly
I swam over an hour.

Now I want to go do something.

No comments: