Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Suits,swim suits, some swim in traditional Speedos or speedos made by other companies like TYR, Finis, Arena, and others. They are all known as spedos in the sports world and for that matter the traditional competition swim suits used for decadesare collectively known as speedos. Well, I went to Finley last evening ready to do the 1650 postal swim. Joe was my timer. I forgot my Speedo slkuit, and I forgot it in the morning along with my goggles at the YMCA. I had a feeling,,,found my gogs, I'm going there soon to get my suit. I ran out of time to do the swim, and I only swam about 1500easy at the Y that morning. I felt good this morning in Petaluma.
Warm up until 0530
6x100 kick, w/f, front, side, back, side(fsbs)=3x4
16x100 2 min
4 sets
3x100 stroke(free/fly), 100free,easy
50free easy
8x50free, Texas style
(no breath until after turn)
6x100, over/under 2min
4 stroke rotations then underwater kick, kick count 12free/back, 8dolphin, 4 breast, repeat 4 strokes, then underwater kick
12x25 on 30, 2easy/1hard
3600yards, plus warmup
This was a good one, I did not havve to cut it short. Worked on fly today. Got some atta boys from the coach.

No comments: