Friday, April 29, 2011

Focus, then Act

Taking 5, minutes, to remember what I did for a workout yesterday. I swam 2 days,then I erged yesterday so I can do the test 2k on Saturday. I am going to the pool right now but I really need to log yesterdays pull.
5 minute warm up
Pee
10x500m/1m rest, easy active recovery
500mwarm down
40 minutes
I think I need a new card? Do I? I would need to get a card reader,$30, really..;.plus the $6 card, now go and pay those property taxes, whoops!

I went to bed early, and as I was waking up this morning, I was thinking. I thought about forgetting to pay the property tax this month! G*DAMIT. $10%+$20 penalty, sh*cks! Pay up dummy. Swim first, I am already late, just like being a little pregnant...

So, I swam at the Y, although I did not count laps, I did do some counting. I counted s/p/l several times. I also counted strokes during Texas 25's. Very nice. I also did some left side breathing drills, just to work on balance and symetry. I also did a short set.
5x25 Texas style, swim back easy on 60 seconds, easy, count strokes, under 20, all
50 free, no breather, open turn

45+minutes, thank you

No comments: