Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dyspesia, aka Belly Ache


Yeah, I hear ya, quit your belly aching. But really, twice last night, just up, no heaving or squirts, tmi... but I still, at this late hour in the day, have a slight bellyache. I have only eaten a bowl of oats, with honey and a small dash of soymilk. I tried a half banana earlier this afternoon, I think it went down the wrong pipe and it caused a short bout of blotation. Now I am hungry. Thinking of eating, but my stomach does not like the idea.
I still did a 2k test set this morning. Slowest time since I have been doing them...8:16 or something
10 minute warm up
2k test @8:16
10 minute warm down

I swam down. It felt rough for the first 5-10 minutes. I did some backstroke as I adjusted into a more sedate, smoother swim. I did some opposite side breathing too. I am getting better at it. I just need to remember to do it as I am retraining the muscle memory for breathing, and that is not all. I am doing these to become more symmetrical with my whole freestyle stroke...

I got a new shirt today.

No comments: