Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Take A Break, Sailor(Erger)

4 days in a row on the ergometer, I think it is rest day tomorrow. I hope I can do it. I know what, I will go to Finley Swim Center for the early morning session. I have not seen that 'pod' since I don't know when. They used to appear in the liner notes occasionally. I checked in with the Ridgway pod on Sunday, nothing new, maybe a new swimmer or two, but it looked boring as ever. Sarah J. said hi, and she asked if I was going to swim this weekend at Pleasanton. No. I asked her if the team was having dinner at Nancy and Chris's, her parents, on Saturday after the meet, as is the tradition. They are and I got an email to that fact this morning. I am still undecided as if I will go to join the team and time.
Saturday was already logged, and was Sunday's 30 minute pull.
Monday, I pulled than swam
Tuesday, today, I swam for about 30min and then I pulled for 30,
5min@900m
10min@2k
15min@3+k
workout rate intensity varies until
last 3 minutes @2min/500m
finish@1:55

Rest day tomorrow, can I do it?

No comments: