Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NO WORKOUT TODAY

I still swam.  My arrival at the pool was late, even after 0630, and I told the coach that I was not swimming workout today as I am a bit physically exhausted and a bit under the influence of a virus(sic).  There were several people that were stung by bees this morning.  WTF are those bee traps doing strapped around the light poles?  The attractant in the traps are doing just that, attracting bees to the pool deck where they are drinking.

I swam ez all morning, the first laps did not feel good.  I then worked on many of the flaws in all my strokes. 
My butterfly seems to need the most retooling.  Golf swing.
Pull scapula towards spine.
Keep elbows straight through complete recovery. 
   By bringing scapulas together, the rotator cuff is less impinged during recovery with arms straight    overhead.  Visualize and practice on deck. 
Initiate catch forward of shoulders, at neck
Repeat

Worked on depth control of  breaststroke streamline
Worked on streamline with biceps squeezing ears

Freestyle left hand entry
Do I have a IR(internal rotation) problem causing the improper hand entry prior to the catch


No comments: