Monday, February 23, 2009

easy does it

Mondays come often when I work a set schedule, and today is uneventful. I did find a new website, santarosamasters.com but I need to subscribe to post, maybe sometime i will do that.
It is a split day today, I swam this morning after routine maintenance was done on the automobile, oil changed and tires rotated.
500 fist freestyle
500 swim
20x25 kick with fins, on back
10x50free easy 39sec on 1 minute

Later at Finley I will swim the postal 1650.

I did back to back weight training on duty including 30 minutes each day on the treadmill. The 5 station circuit consists of 1)curls 2)military presses 3)triceps sxtensions 4)lat pull downs and 5)bench presses. Light on day one, with dumbbells, little rest. Two rotations takes around 15 minutes. 6)would include bent over rows.

No comments: