Thursday, February 26, 2009

Take it Easy

I woke up undecided as to where and at what time I was to swim today, so I got back into bed and waited until I got up at 0600 to go to Finley this morning. I saw Chief Eric Hoffman this morning and we talked swimming management. I found out that Liz had left Petaluma shortly after she took the job last season, I did not know. He also told me that DeaAnn has the swim program in Petaluma now, TVA dissolved and his wife Christina teaches at PVAC and the Redwood Club.
500 easy swim
500 bilateral breathing free
500 kick fins alternating kick, on back
500 dolphin kick on back with fins
250 breast kick, hands extended
250 breast kick on back
10x25 breast, 6-7 strokes/lap
10x25 breast w/dolphin wave,
last 2 50 on minute
250 warm down
3250 yards

No comments: