Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Is Easy

Tuesday morning at TLRC and I am in the water shortly after 0600. I swam pretty good yesterday, and I did the final weight workout at the SCFY in the early afternoon. How does anyone work out after the noon hour is beyond me. That time is specially reserved for a nap,especially so at work. We call it a safety nap. I do have a bit more of a time when trying to nap at home, but those safety naps at work really help. My weight workout was good, I did a test set of bench presses on the rack. I had a good set, I think my fitness level is right where it should be. I am going to look at the workouts I was doing just before the Texas meet last year. I think I did a fair job of logging my workouts before the Nationals last year, then I just kind of lost interest in recording the workouts.
This blog is now linked at Robaquatics.com, thank you Rob D. His blog is a bit more refined than this one, check it out.

500 swim
500 kick on back with fins
500 broken, 10x50 on 45 sec, swim at 40-38 seconds
5x100 free 1:20-1:24 20 sec rest
12x25 kick with board
10x25 free on 30
10x25 free on 45
200ez warm down
3000 yards

1 comment:

Rob D said...

No problem Erik! Watching what you and all the other masters swim bloggers out there are up to helps keep me motivated and excited about swimming. You need some more pictures though so I know what you look like enough to pick you out of a crowd at Nationals! I missed you at the Pacific Masters Championships, but hopefully I'll be able catch you and say hi at Clovis.