Monday, August 10, 2009

Reunion Weekend With The Shed Boys

We stayed in the shed during the summer of 1969. There were 7 of us and a path barely passible through the 7 beds. Lake Tahoe. We graduated that summer and went to the lake to get summer jobs and what a summer it was. We were really good friends in high school and we are all so glad that we came together this past weekend. I tried to swim Saturday morning after 27 holes of disc golf, it did not happen. both of my wings hurt, although I did not take one throw with the right arm. Bravo. I played a controlled game, trying to conserve my throwing arm and preserve my dignity, There was no soreness Sunday morning, and we went to the other 18 hole course in Zephyr Cove.

I did manage to swim 2000 yards freestyle this morning.
I kicked about 500 yards on my back with the fins
I drilled TI style for 100 yards for a total of
2600 yards.

I just noticed that I did not log last Friday's workout. I felt good.
1750 yards(70laps)
12x50 free on 60
100 ez
2350 yards

I am apprehensive about going back to full duty on Friday. Am I properly healed enough?
I think I will call the doctor.

No comments: