Thursday, August 13, 2009

Two for One

I had such a bad day on Tuesday. I felt much better Wednesday morning when I went to Finley.
I also went to the physical therapy session after I swam and felt pretty good. Later in the morning I went to ATT Park and saw most of the game from behind the right field fence, the game was a sellout and there were about 200 fans behind the fence. The security cleared us out after the top of the 4th, but then reopened the gate shortly thereafter for the rest of the game. It is always fun back there. Fans seem to be more boisterous and enthusiastic and the view of the field is great, and we can yell at the opposing teams right fielder mercilessly.

Wednesday
2000 yards, ez last 500 slow cruise@8:00
250 ez breast kick
2250 yards

Thursday
2000 yards ez last 500 ez cruise@8:00
2x100 breast ez
50 breast ez
2250 yards

No comments: