Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shut Down

In the middle of a lap, indeed. The pain/sensation, began to migrate. I feel awful. What factor has contributed to this issue?
1. 6 days straight
2. Started swimming hard too soon
3. Lifting yesterday
4. No morning Celebrex

Perhaps any and all of the above may have contributed. I stopped, got out and explained to Chad the issue.
There is more looseness/clicking now.
I have Celebrex on board. Aha! I usually premedicate before workout, but not this morning.

Warm up

2 times
100 swim
100kick
100stroke
100drill

Main set
40x50
10 on 60sec
10 on 65
10 on 75
10 on 90

Warm down

I must have retired in the middle of the 3rd 10, don't quite remember. I was 5 in the lane, I kept catching the swimmer in front of me. We will wait until Monday to evaluate the issue.

The issue, by the way, is the right shoulder. I feel pain similar to pain in 2009. STOP.

No comments: