Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Men At Work

I swam yesterday before work and did a weight training session in the afternoon. No pain in the recently injured shoulder/clavicle, although I did not use too much weight. It was a good session, and I did not feel too sore this morning or through the day. I also walked on the wall for about 45 minutes in the morning. Today, the second shift of the set, I only walked for 2 miles on the treadmill, and I did walking intervals for about the last 10 minutes. I speed up the track to 4.4mph for a minute and then drop down to 4.0 for a minute. It was good. I checked in on the Santa Rosa Masters website, and I found an image or two of me, I posted one here, and I am posting their link too. I am trying to decide what events I will swim at SCY in Pleasanton and Mission Viejo, if I do go south. I need to fill out my entry for Nationals too.

No comments: