Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finley in the Morning

I arrived in the pool a bit after 0700, and did a dumb lap swimmer trick. First thing, I dove in and immediately felt the familiar soreness in the right shoulder, ouch. It only took about 100 yards to swim it off. Once I did that, I had a fair swim of 2000 yards, at about 50% effort, watching my form, hand and arm placement and trying to swim symmetrical. The right hand has a much better 'wave', searching for still water to hold. It was a very encouraging day at the pool. I did 500 yards of assorted kicking, with and without fins, with and without a board. I look forward to swimming tomorrow, before pt.

I have finished posting all the floswimming videos of Santa Rosa Masters swims. See the blog and your favorite Santa Rosa Masters swimmers at the USMS Nationals at Clovis.

No comments: