Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Regular Rest Day

Today is a regular rest day as I am at work on the second day of a two shift set. I schedule this second day of a work set as a rest day throughout the season. I injured the clavicle on last Wednesday, but it felt really good on Thursday until the last 25 free sprint when I really tweaked it. Friday at PHS was not bad. I swam the regular workout, even though the last sprints were only at 75%. Saturday I swam with the team at Ridgway and we only did about 1700 yards, although I did a 100 freestyle time trial at 90%. Sunday was another easy day, I did mostly kicking and wall work, turns and breakouts. I swam about 2000 yards Monday and did a few laps of butterfly, although only at a moderate pace. I was only seeing if the shoulder was going to be functional for fly on Friday. The shoulder seems to be healing and this morning it is good. I am looking forward to swimming tomorrow.

No comments: