Monday, May 11, 2009

Update From Synergy

I visited Dr Gary Nichols this afternoon. He is going to order an MRI stat. I should have it this week and I am scheduled for a follow up visit next Tuesday. I hope nothing is found on the MRI, although if there is a problem that does show on the scan, we will go from there. Until then, I will be taking a full week off away from the pool. I think that rest will be the biggest factor in my recovery. I look forward to swimming again on next Monday. I guess that I am still a bit pumped from the weekend at Clovis North. Every community should have as nice of a facility as Clovis North Aquatics Complex. Great meet, perfect weather and swimming conditions. Lots of places to eat. Not many sights, but I think the main draw is swimming, not touring. It may have been a bit out of the way for the Easterners, but I think connections and stuff made it easy enough. Look at the results on the USMS website.

No comments: